Mission and Vision
- Humanity is best understood through an appreciation for cultures, history, art, and people.
- We are applying a classical education to the digital reality in which we live to create responsible and ethical citizens for the modern world.
- By considering the shared struggle of the human experience, we strive for fellowship with those in our families, our academy, our school, our community, and our world.
- A standard of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness exists and there is virtue in the pursuit of those.
- Truth is the pursuit of knowledge, and truth values knowledge for its own sake.
- Beauty is discovered through the study of aesthetics, logic, weightiness, and truth, and is accomplished with precision and excellence.
- Goodness demands moral virtue and prepares humans to assume their place as responsible citizens in the modern world.